Together with Sorare, we’re excited to co-launch a rare NFT giveaway for Sorare users. Read on for more information on how to enter for a chance to win.
What’s the one thing cooler than a rare NFT? A rare NFT that you just won for free from your favourite fantasy football game.
To celebrate our partnership and the stunning progress made by the industry, we’re launching a rare NFT Giveaway along with our good friends at Sorare. Join the competition for your chance to win 1/100-cards per season edition.
Zero fees on crypto purchases during the giveaway
On top of a chance to win the prize, for the entire duration of the campaign, all users will also benefit from zero buying fees when purchasing crypto directly from Sorare via Ramp.
How to enter the giveaway
Participation in the contest is open to anyone. There are no limits on the number of participants.
What you’ll need:
- - A Twitter profile
- A Sorare account
- At least three frens to tag
Here’s what you have to do:
- - Follow Sorare and Ramp on Twitter;
- - Like and retweet the original Tweet of the campaign (shared below);
- - Tag at least three friends in your retweet;
- - Create (or own) an account at Sorare by the time you enter.
To celebrate this partnership, we are giving away a RARE @Sorare card— Ramp Network (@RampNetwork) June 23, 2022
To enter the #giveaway you need to:
1. Follow @RampNetwork and @Sorare
2.❤️ and 🔄 RT this tweet
3. Tag 3 friends
4. Sign up to https://t.co/eqkkdSvsQP
⏰ Fr 1st July 23:59 UTC pic.twitter.com/lTo8FjF02B
Share away for a chance to win
Start and End Dates
The competition will be open from today, 22 June 2022, until 1st July 2022. Entries will be closed at 23:59 UTC on the closing date.
The winner will be selected within a week after the closing of the promotion.
Selecting a Winner
One winner will be randomly selected from all qualifying entries.
Eligibility and wallet address will be confirmed upon contact via DM on Twitter.
The winner will have 48h to respond; failure to do so will result in disqualification.
Once the winner has been contacted and asserted, the prize will be sent to their wallet.
The winner may then be tagged on a follow-up congratulatory Tweet by Ramp and Sorare.
Please note that, at our sole discretion, fraudulent or malicious entries will be disqualified, and a subsequent new winner will be randomly picked.
The Prize: Raúl Ruidíaz
The winner will receive card #9 of the Raúl Ruidíaz series, striker at Seattle Sounders FC and also the Peru national team.
A striking prize if we ever saw one
Terms and Conditions: the Fine Print
In addition to the rules outlined above, the following terms and conditions apply. By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 1. You must be 18 years old or older on the date you enter the competition;
- 2. No purchase is necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition;
- 3. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoters" refers to Ramp Network whose Twitter handle is @RampNetwork, and Sorare, whose Twitter handle is @Sorare. The "Prize" refers to one rare NFT card of Raúl Ruidíaz
- 4. All entries must be received by 23:59 UTC on 1st July 2022;
- 5. One (1) winner will be selected at random by The Promoter by 8 July 2022 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- 6. Employees of The Promoters are not eligible to enter;
- 7. Twitter is not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition;
- 8. Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted;
- 9. Each entrant shall enter the competition via Twitter by tagging another three (3) Twitter users in the comments of the specified post by the Promoters and following their Twitter profiles;
- 10. The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner using a random number generator or software of The Promoters’ choice;
- 11. The Promoters will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled;
- 12. The Promoters will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoters takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid;
- 13. To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoters’ liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question;
- 14. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value;
- 15. To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoters shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- 16. The name, wallet address, and email address of the winner must be provided to The Promoters if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- 17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoters’ reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- 18. The Promoters' decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- 19. The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.