Hot news for a hot month. Check out what’s been going on at Ramp in July 2022.
We could almost say that July was all about off-ramp, with our team moving full-speed to deliver the best coverage and payout options to users and partners.
But that wouldn’t be exactly accurate. We’ve also pressed on with some less obvious, but also rewarding initiatives that got us plenty of positive feedback.
Here is a summary, fresh out of the oven:
- Off-ramp is in the final stage of Alpha testing;
- Ramp gets an Excellent user rating on Trustpilot;
- We locked in many new fantastic partnerships, including nobank, OVER, Cupcake, and AnCrypto. We have also launched with Abra (mobile).
- The team also enabled a huge set of tokens: Near on NEAR, ETH on ImmutableX, ATOM on Cosmos, USDC on Avalanche, MANA on Ethereum, MANA on Polygon, Filecoin on Filecoin Network, cREAL on Celo, BAT on Polygon, OVR on Ethereum.
Off-ramp internal testing is on the finish line
Alpha stage has served its purpose and offered us a huge amount of useful insights.
We’re ready to move to the next crucial phase, namely testing it in production. This will take our off-ramp experience one step closer to end-users.
And we don’t want to just keep it to ourselves. That’s why we’re inviting you to contact our account managers regarding off-ramp integration now via our partner care email.
We’re also hosting an exclusive online event to discuss the off-ramp look-and-feel. This way you also get to ask our product lead Kuba Paluch all of those tricky questions!
Ramp receives the highest score on Trustpilot
There’s nothing more heart-warming for us than to earn the highest recognition from our customers in one of the world’s top review platforms: Trustpilot.
Our score has improved from 4.4 to 4.5, moving us up one category and into “Excellent” - currently the highest amongst on-ramp providers.
A big thank you to everyone who helped us in reaching this milestone! We’re humbled.
If all goes well, in the next update we might be celebrating our shiny and smooth off-ramp hitting the market! Fingers crossed!
In the meantime, please get in touch if you’re interested in being an off-ramp OG with us!
Here’s what we’re also focusing on for the next month:
- KYC experience improvements;
- User communications update;
- Multiple small tune-ups for on-ramp.
And that’s it for July. Thanks for reading, stay tuned for more news - and see you next month