Product updates | February 2023
February has seen a flurry of activity for us here at Ramp. Here is what we've cooked during the last month:
- We've been busy launching our off-ramp globally and welcoming new partner integrations.
- We've also partnered with Cable to boost our compliance resilience and ensure that our platform remains a safe space for all our users.
- We are getting to introduce you to our Partner Portal - an integration analytics platform designed to boost your growth opportunities with Ramp.
- And while we're cooking up some exciting new developments, we're also working hard to keep our under-the-hood capabilities ready for the big upcoming improvements.
🌐Off-ramp is now available globally
In February, we've taken our off-ramp to the next level with truly global coverage!
Now, users from over 130+ countries and territories can sell any of 38 cryptocurrencies for US Dollars, Euros, and British Pounds with just a few clicks - both directly through our website or through one of our integration partners.
We’ve introduced an exciting and smooth user experience where user can sell their crypto directly from inside the app's built-in wallet, with pre-filled data, making the experience seamless and reducing potential errors.
Plus, we've just been approved by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to offer off-ramp services, which is a huge achievement for us. Compliance is at the core of our business, and we're proud to meet and operate within the FCA's strict anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing standards.
In addition to that, we offer an unmatched array of options for payouts to ensure users from all over the globe are catered to.
- In regions supported by Ramp outside the US, including the UK and EEA, off-ramp payout to cards is supported by leading global credit and debit card providers Visa and Mastercard.
- In the United States, users can cash out via automated clearing house (ACH) bank transfers or even benefit from near-instant payouts for those whose banks support Real-Time Payments (RTPs).
We believe that off-ramp is a game-changer for Web3 projects, as it eliminates friction, builds trust, and keeps users inside your app.
😎Ramp partners with Cable for financial crime compliance
We’ve partnered with Cable to integrate its financial crime compliance effectiveness testing platform, bolstering Ramp’s market-leading compliance program.
Cable's all-in-one platform offers automated assurance and oversight capabilities, including risk assessments, management information, and reporting to ensure compliance with financial crime requirements.
The integration reinforces Ramp's commitment to regulatory compliance, consumer trust, and reducing on-ramping and off-ramping friction.
🔜 Partner Portal launch is just around the corner
Partner Portal provides integration analytics capabilities that empower you to make informed decisions, identify the right markets to target, and track your growth with Ramp’s help.
The exciting news is that the Partner Portal will be accessible to both current and new partners at no cost. Within the following weeks, current partners can expect to receive an introductory email about the Partner Portal.
In the meantime, here’s what we’re also focusing on for the next month:
- Partner Portal final touches and launch
- Off-ramp integrations
- Multiple improvements to customer experience
- Engine improvements to introduce new currencies and payment methods
And that’s it for February! Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more news.
See you next month!